123 HP Photosmart C5100 Software Setup
The 123 HP Photosmart C5100 Software is very much necessary and that has to be installed it on your Operating System.
To Obtain the suitable Software for 123HP Photosmart C5100 Printer, 123.hp.com will provide you the latest version of Driver.
Moreover, the Software download process can be done only with the Active Internet Connection. Otherwise, the Installer may also use the CD Driver Installation which comes along with the HP Photosmart C5100 Printer Package.
To avoid errors, make sure that you have downloaded the updated version of software. And, check your OS Device Version. Installing the incorrect 123 HP Photosmart C5100 Driver will lead you in troubleshoot.
Download & Install 123HP Photosmart C5100 Printer
- Prior, Downloading the 123 HP Photosmart C5100, Turn On the Printer.
- And, Check if there any USB Cable Connected to your Devices.
- If the USB has Connected, just disconnect the cable.
- Now, move on to your Operating System and enter 123.hp.com/psc5100 on the address bar.
- When get enter into it, type your Printer name and model number as “Photosmart C5100” and Click the Submit button.
- After clicking on submit button, it will search for 123HP Photosmart C5100 Driver that is suitable for device
- Automatically, it will check and provide you the correct driver for HP Photosmart Printer C5100.
- Hit the Download button and under the Download button there will be a full feature software package.
- Additionally, you can also change or select your operating system version.
- According to your Windows or Mac OS, you can download the appropriate driver.
- When the Download process gets completed, you may start the 123 HP Photosmart C5100 Installation process.
- Find the Downloaded Software file location, make a Run of it and then Install it with the On screen instructions.
123 HP Photosmart C5100 Firmware Updates - Windows
- Make sure the HP Photosmart Printer C5100 is Turned On.
- And Connect your Personal Computer using the Wireless Network or USB Connection.
- Go to 123.hp.com/support c5100 and get setup guidelines to connect manually for 123 HP Photosmart C5100 Wireless.
- On your Operating System browser, type 123.hp.com/psc5100 and enter into it.
- After that, Click On the Printer.
- Now, type the Printer Name and Series as “Photosmart C5100” and tap the Submit button.
- By next, you will the Software page, you can download the 123 HP Photosmart C5100 Driver.
- If you are in need to change the Version of your Operating System, Click on the Change button and choose your version.
- Finally, Click the change option and tap Firmware and hit on the Download button.
- In next sequence, Save the Downloaded firmware tool in your personal computer.
- Now, identify the downloaded file and Open it. Then begin the Installation process.
- Start Installing the Firmware Software in your Operating System.
- The Windows screen will open for HP Printer Update, examine whether the C5100 Printer displays on screen.
- Wait until the Update gets complete. When, it gets over click on the OK button.
- If you've connected the USB Cable to your devices, make disconnect of it during the software (SW) installation.
- Search On Windows OS for Control Panel, and Click on the view Devices and Printers.
- Choose Remove Device to disconnect or eject the USB cable Connection.
- At last, after disconnection the USB from Photosmart C5100 and Computer Device, Restart your Personal Computer.
Uninstalling the HP Photosmart C5100 Software - Windows
- The Installer can manually uninstall the Software which is not necessary.
- Clear all the hard drive and free up the spaces in Windows Operating System.
- If any USB Cable has connected to the HP Photosmart C5100 Printer and your Windows Computer, Disconnect it.
- Then, Go to your Windows Operating System and Click on the Start icon button.
- Open the Windows Settings and select Apps.
- Select the 123HP Photosmart C5100 Printer from the installed program list.
- After choosing the C5100 printer, click on the Uninstall button.
- When your Windows Screen prompts for confirmation, Click Yes option to remove the Driver.
- Then, proceed on with the On screen recommendations for uninstalling the 123 HP Photosmart C5100 Software.
- You can clarify if any doubts occurs on 123 HP Photosmart C5100 Installation and Uninstalling the Driver, Go to 123.hp.com and get support
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
123HP ePrint Software for Photosmart Printer C5100
- The HP ePrint is a Software Service and it lets you to Print from anywhere.
- And the ePrint works only with an Active Network Connection.
- The User can directly make a Print to the 123 HP Photosmart Printer C5100 using the ePrint.
- Switch On the HP Photosmart C5100 Printer and Load the Paper into the Input Tray.
- Ensure that loaded paper has placed properly into the input tray.
- Then, the Installer has to Install the Ink Cartridge. After installing make sure that cartridges are correctly installed.
- Now, Turn On the Web Service.
- On the 123HP Photosmart Printer C5100 Control Panel, touch the ePrint icon button.
- Click Setup and follow the displayed On screen instructions to switch on the Web Service.
- If the Web Service has enabled, Click either Print or Print Info.
- Identify the HP ePrint email address that displays on the screen.
- In case, if the HP Photosmart C5100 Printer doesn't get displays, wait for an hour and try again.
- Otherwise, you can contact or get help from 123.hp.com/psc5100 for ePrint software Setup.
How to Print using the HP ePrint from Mobile Device?
- To make use of Email Print in mobile device, you should have the Email app.
- Utilize the HP Email Print, you can make printing process from anywhere.
- First and foremost, On your Mobile Device Open the Document or Photo that you want to Print.
- Just, have a preview on your document file.
- After confirmation, Click on the Share icon button.
- Now, pick out the Email option and open the new email.
- Enter the 123 HP Photosmart C5100 Printer email address on To.
- And, just type the Subject and finally click the Send option.
- Make sure that you have attached the file in your Email ID.
- To obtain instructions clearly, you may visit 123.hp.com/setup and start your printing process.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.