123 HP Photosmart 6525 Setup
To Get Start the 123 HP Photosmart 6525 Setup Printer for First time, all you have to do is
- Unpack the 123 HP Photosmart 6525 Printer
- Connecting 123HP Photosmart Printer 6525 to Power Cord
- Configuration On Control Panel Settings
- Loading Paper into the Input Tray
- Installing HP Ink Cartridges for Photosmart 6525 Printer
- First of all, Lift up the 123 HP Photosmart 6525 Printer and place it on the table.
- Carefully, cut the tape and Open the box. And fold back all the flops, so then you can easily take the printer out.
Unpacking 123 HP Photosmart Printer 6525
- You can notice, in the box there will be different compartments that hold all printer required things.
- Remove the Plastic bag from the HP Photosmart 6525 Printer.
- Once, the bag is extracted then you have to clear all the tapes. There will be lots of tapes that present on printer.
- As you are removing the tapes, be careful not making any damages on the Photosmart 6525 printer.
- Extract all the unwanted materials from the print head, ink cartridge and on the Scanner lid.
- We will go through each requirement with step by step.
- Now, it's time to take away the Photosmart 6525 Printer from the Box.
- It's quite easy to take out the HP Photosmart 6525.
- HP is good enough to provide the handles, so you can easily drag the printer out.
- Just, discard the Styrofoam that surrounds the 123 HP Photosmart Printer 6525.
- And, on the top of the 6525 printer, there will be a setup paper that is all about the instructions.
- Manually Configure the 123 HP Photosmart 6525 Installation with the set of instructions which includes all informations.
Requirements For 123HP Photosmart 6525 Printer
- In first compartment, you will be having HP Ink Cartridge. HP always recommends you the genuine ink cartridge.
- The HP Ink Cartridge helps to initialize the 123HP Photosmart 6525 Printer.
- Make use of these cartridges and you can start the 123 HP Photosmart 6525 Setup.
- While, when you get cartridges from store or shop, the 6525 printer might not get work.
- Instead of using other ink cartridge, the user may use an Original HP Ink for setting up the 6525 printer.
- Then, you will get the Power Cord Wire cable that can be attached later to the electrical circuit and to the device.
- The very next item is that two wire phone cord, using this you can send and receive faxes.
- Sample paper will be available in the package. Using the Advanced Photo Paper you can print Documents and Photos .
- Moreover, in the box there will be Start up Guide for HP Photosmart 6525 Printer Installation.
- The Startup guide includes the basic information on hardware setup and as well as, for 123 HP Photosmart 6525 Driver Installation too.
- With the help of Set-up instructions, you can easily configure the 123 HP Photosmart Printer 6525 using the Control Panel Screen.
- In next sequence, CD Installation will be there which is used for Software Install that get works on with Devices.
Connect 123HP Photosmart 6525 to Power Cord
- Connecting to Power cord is easiest step to begin the printing process.
- Once, everything is Done , Go ahead for Setting up the 123HP Photosmart 6525 Printer.
- Obtain the Power module cable and Power Cord Wire then remove the twisted tie.
- Attach the Power module to the Power Cord Cable.
- Afterwards, Connect the power cable to the Outlet of Electrical circuit.
- Make sure, that you have the Power supply and its working. And the cable has fixed into the circuit properly.
- Now, Turn back the 123 HP Photosmart 6525 Printer and connect the one end of the cable.
- Just fix the cable properly and ensure that it has plugged in strongly.
- Confirm that it snaps or fixes in its place. Fixing the power cord to the device is so simple.
- Turn the 123HP 6525 Photosmart in front and Switch on the Power button of the printer to get active.
- When the Power button lightens up, and the 6525 printer will get start initializing.
- Wait for while to start initializing and proceed on with further steps to complete the setup process.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
123HP Photosmart 6525 Control Panel Settings
- After all these, you have to Set up some settings in your Control Panel of the Photosmart 6525 printer.
- You can Set-up the Printer Settings as your wish and manually. And you can also change your Printing Settings.
- Firstly you will get displayed on the language, Select whatever you want. And touch the Yes option for confirmation.
- Then, it will ask you to select your Country/Region and confirm your selection. Proceed on to next setup.
- Next, Choose the Time and Date for setting up the Photosmart 6525 printer.
- You can make selection using the up and down arrow button.
- After selecting all those settings, Click on the Done button.
- For more guidance, visit 123.hp.com/ps6525 and know about how to use the control panel setting.
Installing Ink Cartridges - Photosmart 6525 Printer
- Now, we go ahead for Installing the Ink Cartridges in Photosmart 6525 Printer.
- Each of the HP Ink Cartridges has been wrapped, so unwrap all those cartridges.
- Lift the top cover of the printer and make open of cartridge access door.
- Open the cartridge, make sure that you are removing only the Orange color tape.
- Remove the Orange cap by twisting it.
- Fix all the Cartridges in the appropriate slots. Place the colors ink cartridges in the right slot.
- Do the same process to Install the other ink cartridges.
- Make sure, that the cartridges have snaps down in its places.
- After Installing the HP Ink Cartridges, gently shut the access door.
- While, if you get issues on 123 HP Photosmart 6525 Troubleshoot ink cartridge, Visit to 123.hp.com and get an immediate solution.
Loading Paper in HP Photosmart 6525 Printer
- Open up the Input Tray and start loading the paper.
- Have to use plain white paper to get the good quality printout.
- Before loading the paper, make a proper alignment and then insert it.
- Tap the paper on the table to get equal. Then, load the stack of paper into the input tray.
- Just, make adjust of paper width guide and examine the paper has no more damages and folding.
- After the paper loading process, just close down the input tray.
- Move on to your Control Panel, and touch the OK button for alignment confirmation.
- Wait for sometime until the alignment process gets complete.
- Now, you will get the Printout of the alignment sheet. If it gets successful Printing you may start printing.
- If you have any paper jam errors, visit on 123.hp.com/ps6525 and resolve your problem.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.