123 HP Photosmart 6521 Installation
Every 123 HP Photosmart 6521 Installation needs a Driver to Install in your computer so that the HP Photosmart 6521 Printer can work properly. You can download any kinds of HP drivers you would like to see on the internet.
The HP photosmart 6521 installation is on both wired and wireless network connection. For Software Installation visit 123.hp.com for 6521 Printers.
Unboxing 6521 printer includes the connection setup, power cable connection, and fixing up the cartridge connection. Fixing the cartridge connection should be on exact color slot. Along with the printer there is option for scanning the page also.
Setting Up HP Photosmart 6521 Printer (Unboxing)
- Firstly, take off the tape and open the box. On the top of the box will be user guides and accessories for the printer.
- Those user guides provides the step by step procedure for the 6521 printer. And it will be a multi-language user guide which provides basic setup and troubleshooting information.
- Then, you will be provided with the installation CD for both Mac and Windows. Also for further issues you can visit 123.hp.com/ps-6521 printers.
- Next you will be provided with the new Power cable and the cartridges. Then gently pull out the printer out of the box.
- Open the scanner lid to Open into the ink access door. Then open the input tray and pull to extend it.
- Now the HP 6521 Photosmart printer is ready to setup the hardware.
Connecting 123 HP Photosmart 6521 Printer
- First there must be a connection of power cord.
- Access the port on the back of the 6521 printer and Connect to the power cord.
- Take the power cord and plug into the power source.
- Now turn on the HP Photosmart 6521 printer
- Then get start to perform an initialization process.
- Further, select your language, country or region for easy better understanding.
- Only at first time setup, the user have to configure and select printing preferences.
- After the process of selection, you may goahead or proceed on for initial setup on 123HP Photosmart 6521 Printer.
123HP Photosmart 6521 Ink Cartridges
- Firstly, open the ink access door. Remove the plastic piece protecting the carriage meanwhile locate the cartridge with 6521 printer.
- Moreover, make sure you use the tab to pull the cartridge. Use the orange pull tab to remove the plastic
- Additionally, push the orange cap from the bottom as counter clockwise to remove the cap.
- Likewise, the ink port faces down and slide it directly into the open slot.
- Additionally, repeat the process for the rest of the cartridges.
- After inserting, pull out the input tray. With your finger push one of the adjustment guides to the outside edge of the tray.
- Select OK for the setup process. Additionally use 123.hp.com/support for further clarifications.
Note: Make sure to fix the cartridges in the right slots and colors.
123 HP Photosmart 6521 Software Installation
- Firstly, enter into 123.hp.com/ps6521 for the Software or the Driver installation.
- After that, to identify the printer's product name enter as HP Photosmart 6521.
- Click Submit to go to the further process of the 123 HP Photosmart 6521 Driver Installation.
- The Driver-product Installation Software has 13.1.0 version and file size of 290.3MB.
- After downloading the SW fix the location for the installation process for HP Photosmart 6521.
- At last, install the Driver and startup with the installation for HP photosmart 6521 printing process.
- For instance, refer 123.hp.com for further queries.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
Installing 123 HP Photosmart 6521 Wi-Fi Network
- Initially, check whether the system is connected to the network.
- Before the system connectivity, there is a product update on the printer's control panel to ensure that the HP 6521 printer has the up-to-date functionality.
- To initialize the update, click the button at the lower left corner of the control panel and select the right arrow button to select the preference, and select Ok.
- Select the right arrow button for product updates . If the update is available, click Ok and start downloading.
- Web services must be enabled on HP printer to get HP connected. Touch the button at the left from the printers control panel to bring up the setup menu.
- Select the right arrow button until the Wireless is displayed. Then click OK .
- Click the right arrow button to select Web Services Settings, then click ok.
- Accept the terms and conditions for the usage and click OK.
- The web services information page will be printed within few minutes. Then save the information sheet.
- When you Register at HP connected, you can print documents from any web connected device, and receive printer alerts.
- Open the browser from your system from hp.com/support/ps6521 to get connected.
- A screen welcoming to HP connect will appear. Click OK. On the top of the page Click devices and add a device.
- Find Printers claim code from the previously printed web services sheet and type printers claim code in the textbox.
- The prompt will appear that “you have successfully added to the printer.”
- Finally for further issues do follow at 123.hp.com/ps6521 printer.
HP Photosmart 6521 Printing Photos & Documents
- Initially, after setting up Cartridges and Driver for 123 HP Photosmart 6521 Installation method. Then, set on for printing process.
- Take a stack of papers and slide it into the input tray.
- Push the width adjustment guides inward until they fix into the tray.
- Push the input tray until it clicks into the place. Tap OK on the control panel.
- Tap OK for the page alignment.
- After the alignment setup, the 123HP Photosmart 6521 printer will take few seconds to print the page.
- Further, for scanning the page, place the paper in the scanner lid and place the page face down on the right font corner of the glass.
- Once the paper is loaded, close the lid for scanning. Additionally check 123.hp.com/ps6521 for further clarification.
- Now the printing and scanning procedure from HP 6521 Printers has been successfully completed.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.