123 HP Photosmart 5510 Wireless Setup
The 123 HP Photosmart 5510 Wireless Setup can be easily used to connect the Devices to your Network. The User can make printing process wirelessly.
To get Download and Install the HP Photosmart 5510 Printer, You need a Wireless Network Connection. Only, then you can Set up and start the configuration for 5510 printer.
No Worries! 123.hp.com/ps5510 will guide you for setting up the Wireless Network Connection for HP Photosmart 5510 Printer. It's the Perfect place to obtain the guidelines and instructions about Wireless Printing.
As well as, we will provide you the best solution for 123 HP Photosmart 5510 Printer Troubleshoot. We assist you in a proper manner.
123 HP Photosmart 5510 Wi-Fi Setup - Windows
- Before, starting up the 123HP Photosmart 5510 Printer on your Wireless Network, Collect all the things that is required for Network Setup.
- Now, Gather all the items that such as: Network Name, Network Password, PC Connected to Wi-Fi network, Internet Access, and USB Cable.
- Firstly, make sure the HP Photosmart Printer 5510 is Turned On.
- Then, Connect the HP Photosmart 5510 Printer and your Personal Computer to the same Wireless Connection.
- If is there any USB Cable Connected to your Device, then eject the USB when computer prompts to disconnect it.
- Now, it's time for 123 HP Photosmart 5510 Installation. Get start Driver Install process for setting up the printer.
- You can just use the USB Cable temporarily to get connect with computer and Photosmart 5510 Printer device.
- Have a visit on hp/support/ps5510 and Obtain the correct Driver for the 123 HP Photosmart 5510 Printer.
- Just, Enter the Printer name and Model number as “HP Photosmart 5510” Printer.
- And, tap submit button.
- Now, you will get the Driver Download page. Just give a Click on Download button.
- After clicking, the download process will get started.
- Be patience until the Software Download gets completed for HP Photosmart 5510 Printer.
- Moreover, under the Driver you can notice the Full Feature of Software Package.
- And, also you can Change your Operating System Version based on your Computer and Photosmart printer version.
- In case, if any help needed for 123 HP Photosmart 5510 Wireless setup ; visit 123.hp.com and resolve your network error.
Setup 123 HP Photosmart 5510 Wireless – MAC
- To get use of Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW) option, follow the below steps.
- Go to your Control Panel of the Photosmart 5510 Printer, touch the button which is next to Scan.
- Then press on the Wireless Menu among the options.
- Later on, after 2 minutes touch the WPS button that presents on your Wi-Fi Router.
- Just, wait for Sometime and the Network Connection process will successfully establish.
- To make use of temporary USB Cable connection to Wireless Network in 123 HP Photosmart 5510 Software.
- Now, Connect the USB Cable at the back rear of the 5510 printer and to the computer.
- When the Driver update displays on your Screen, then follow the steps to Install the Software.
- Tap on the Apple menu option and select System Preferences.
- Click the Printers & Scanners or else Print & Scan, the options will be based on your OS Versions.
- Pick the name of the 5510 printer and tap Options & Supplies.
- By next, Click on the Utility and tap Open Printer Utility.
- Hit the Continue button and continue by following the On-screen instructions to finish the complete set-up.
- Ensure your Wireless Settings and Click on the Continue button and finish the Wi-Fi setup.
- Visit 123.hp.com/ps5510 and get more information about HP Photosmart 5510 Printer Wireless Configuration.
- Feel free when error or problems occurs during the 5510 Photosmart Printer process.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
Error Occurs On HP Photosmart 5510 Printer Connection
To avoid errors, Make use of HP Print and Scan Doctor and it will automatically diagnose
and solve your Printing problem. Follow the recommendations to get rid from
123 HP Photosmart 5510 Troubleshoot during Wireless Connection.
- Restart Computer & Photosmart: If an error exists, restart your Operating system and HP Photosmart 5510 Printer, it may clear all your issues.
- Verify your Network Connection: On the Photosmart Printer 5510, make sure that blue light blinks on the Wireless icon button. And confirm that the HP 5510 Photosmart printer and your personal computer are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network.
- Restart Router: In case, if your Wireless Router Network is getting slow, then you may Restart your Wi-Fi Router. 123.hp.com/support will provide you the information for Restarting the Router.
- Examine Firewall Software: Firewall is a Software tool which is used to prevent the 123HP Photosmart 5510 Printer problems. Just accept the Firewall notifications while during the driver download & installation.
- HP Photosmart Manual Connect to Network: On the Control Panel of the 123 HP Photosmart 5510 Printer click Wireless Setup Wizard from the Wireless menu options. Then, follow the instructions to finish network configuration.
- Move Router close to Device: The user has to keep their Computer and 5510 Printer Device close to the Wireless Router. So, then you can get the fast network.
Tips to Set up Wi-Fi Network while Driver already Installed
- Search on for Windows for HP Photosmart 5510 Printer Name from the available list and Click on it.
- Now the 123 HP Photosmart 5510 Printer Drivers will get Open.
- After that, Click Tools, Utilities, or Printer Setup and that depends on your OS Version.
- Tap either Convert USB Connected to Wi-Fi or Connect New Printer.
- Then, Follow the On-screen displayed instructions and disconnect the USB Cable only when it prompts.
- Click On the Apple menu icon and tap System Preferences.
- Tap On the Print and Scan.
- Now, pick out HP Photosmart Printer 5510 model name and tap (-) to remove.
- Choose 5510 Printer from the available list options and tap Add.
- If you need any clarification, Visit on 123.hp.com/ps5510 and grab the instant for changing the connection type.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.