123 HP PageWide Pro 779DNS Setup
The 123 HP PageWide Pro 779DNS Setup Printer is a Multi-functional Printer which includes Print, Copy, Scan and Fax. And, the 123HP pagewide pro 779DNS Printer is compatible in your desk. You can easily get connect with your Mobile Device. To get an easy printing process, Visit 123.hp.com and learn more about the pagewide pro 779DNS printer.
Moreover the HP PageWide Pro 779DNS Printer performs with high speed and it produce you the effective print out. The Quality of the Printout result will be awesome. There has an Option of Duplex Printing and it is also known as Double Side Printing.
Step 1: Unboxing 123 HP PageWide Pro 779DNS
- First of all, take the PageWide Pro 779DNS Printer Package and keep it on a flat surface table.
- Then, Extract the tapes from the package of the 779DNS printer using a tool.
- Gently take away the printer out and place it on a table.
- While, in the package you will get the printer requirements such as Power Cable, Ink Cartridge, and USB Cable.
- Among these requirements, you will also get the Booklet which includes the Manual Instruction for setting up the printer.
- Keep all those things aside and start unpacking all the things.
- Now, On the HP Pagewide Pro 779DNS Printer remove all the tapes and stickers.
- Take away all the unwanted materials from the 123HP PageWide Pro 779DNS Printer.
Step 2: Connecting to Power Cord & Loading Paper
- Now, Take the Power Cable and Connect it to the 123 HP PageWide Pro 779DNS Printer and to the Electrical Outlet.
- After that, Press and Hold on the 779DNS Printer Power button and it will turn on.
- Make sure that the pagewide pro 57dw printer is switched on and ready for the process.
- Next, it’s time to load the paper into the input tray.
- Open the Input tray of the pagewide pro 779DNS printer.
- Take the stack of paper and load it in the document feeder tray.
- Ensure, that you’ve loaded the paper sufficiently.
- Insert the paper in the input tray and examine the edge guides of the input tray.
- Just, slide the edge guides and load the White A4 Sheet paper into the input tray.
Step 3: Installing HP Pagewide Pro 779DNS Ink Cartridge
- Unwrap the Ink Cartridge that came along with the PageWide Pro 779DNS Printer Package.
- Then, Eradicate the Orange color tape from the cartridge.
- Open the pagewide pro 779DNS Ink Cartridge Door. And wait for a while until the printer sets idle.
- When the Printer gets idle, you may start Installing 123 HP Pagewide Pro 779DNS the cartridges.
- Place the Cartridges in its appropriate slots. You should not insert the ink cartridges in an inappropriate slot.
- Insert the cartridges, until it taps on in its place.
- After inserting the cartridges, make sure that it has fixed correctly in its place and settle down properly.
- Gently Close Ink Cartridge Access Door.
- And, You can replace the ink cartridge when the ink gets run out.
- To know more about ink cartridge, go to 123.hp.com/pw-pro-779dns and get information about HP Cartridges.
Caution: Don’t touch the Copper color Contact and nozzle of the cartridge.
123HP Pagewide Pro 779DNS Printing from PC?
- To get start the process, load the supported paper into the input tray.
- Then, Go and Open your File that you want to make Print.
- After previewing your Document or Image File, click on the Print option from the drop down menu list.
- Open the Properties Dialog Box or Set Preference.
- The Printing Preferences are used to set you desired settings for printout.
- And, it includes Paper Type, Orientation, Duplex Printing, Number of Pages, Borderless Printing, and So on.
- When you completed all your Print Job Settings, Click On the OK button.
- On the Print Dialog Box, tap Print and Click OK to Start Printing.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
Manual Driver Download
To Start the Driver Download Process, you have to Download the Software and that has to be appropriate. Make sure, that the 123 HP PageWide Pro 779DNS Driver is suitable for your Operating System Version. Refer hp.com/support/pw-pro-779DNS driver to download and install it on your device.
And you may also get to know about the driver download and installation. The Downloaded Software file will be saved in your MAC OS as (.dmg) and Windows OS as (.exe) Extension. When Download gets completed, Begin the Installation Setup in your Personal Computer and Start your Printing Process.
Before, Downloading and Installing the Driver you have to work for 123 HP PageWide Pro 779DNS Setup with the Wireless Network Connection. Turn On the 123 HP pagewide pro 779DNS Printer and Switch On the Wireless Button. Make sure, that the Wi-Fi is On and it lightens up.
Then, go to your Control Panel of the Display and Select your Connection as WPS and Click on the OK button and Continue to the Next step. Collect all the requirements that are essential for the HP PageWide Pro 779DNS Printer. Enter your Wireless Network Name and Password and Proceed on with the upcoming instructions. And finish the 123 HP PageWide Pro 779DNS Wireless Setup Printer.
Wireless Print from your Smartphone
- To make Print through Smartphone Device, Turn On your Wireless Network Connection.
- Take your Mobile Device and Open the Gallery app or a File.
- Then, Locate your Document or Photo and Select it.
- Before Selecting the Print option, have a Preview on that document.
- Make Confirm and then Select the Document or Image.
- On the other hand, Open the Email app and Enter the Printer email address ID.
- From email, Choose your Document and Click on the Send Option.
- Finally, you will get the Print which you want.
- If any doubt occurs, you may clarify by visiting 123.hp.com/pagewide-pro-779dns and get start the process.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.