123 HP PageWide Pro 477DW Wireless Setup
- The 123 HP PageWide Pro 477DW Wireless Setup is easy rather than Other Connectivity Type. Just, make Connect both Devices to the Same Local Area Network.
- Then, Start making a Duplex Printing which you can save your paper. It will automatically Print on double side when you get select the Duplex option in print job settings.
- For Acknowledgement, have visit on 123.hp.com/pw-pro-477dw and gather more information on 123HP PageWide Pro 477DW Installation Setup.
- You can utilize your Mobile Network Device by Connecting to the pagewide pro 477dw printer. Simply select your document file and get a print.
- You can send a Print using your email ID and pagewide pro 477dw Printer IP Address. You can Print from anywhere and share your document to others.
Wireless Setup On 123 HP PageWide Pro 477DW
- Collect all the requirements that are required for Wireless Printing Setup.
- Get your Wireless Network Name and Network Password.
- Then, Turn On your Wireless Router and keep the 123HP PageWide Pro 477DW Printer and Device close to the router.
- By next, Click Wireless button which is present on the 123HP pagewide pro 477dw printer.
- After that, On your Control Panel make all your Wireless Wi-Fi Settings.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard to get connect with your Wi-Fi network.
- Then, Proceed on with the Next steps and complete the Wireless Network Setup Connection.
- Simultaneously, the Installer has to Download & Install 123 HP PageWide Pro 477DW Driver Setup.
- In Order to, get 123 HP Pagewide Pro 477DW Software, have visit on 123.hp.com and obtain the suitable Driver according to your Version.
How to Fix Default Password?
- To set the Default Password just follow the below steps:
- Go to Control Panel, and swipe down from top on the Touchscreen, Choose the Gear icon which is at left corner.
- Now, the Setup page will get display, Just scroll down to “Printer Maintenance” and Select that.
- Then, Scroll down and choose “Restore” item.
- And, then Restore Screen and Select Restore Factory Default, you can reset the Device Settings which includes Admin Password.
- To enable the Restore Factory Settings, you may get help from 123.hp.com/pagewide-pro-477dw and establish your work process.
How to Set Wireless (Wi-Fi) Direct Password?
- To Set the 123 HP PageWide Pro 477DW Wireless Direct Password for secure printing on HP Printers
- The user can change or reset the password either using the control panel or embedded web server.
- Press OK button to navigate the 123 HP PageWide Pro 477DW Setup and select Administration Setup.
- Now, Pick out your Network Settings and navigate for Wi-Fi Direct and click on it.
- Then, Select your Wi-Fi Direct Password and enter your Password for network security.
- Press the OK button and Save it.
- On your OS find your Network and get connect both of your devices.
- Identify the IP Address of the HP pagewide pro 477dw printer and continue with On-screen steps.
- Furthermore to know about steps for Wi-Fi Direct, Visit 123.hp.com/pagewide-pro-477dw and get guidelines.
Auto Duplex Printing On 123HP PageWide Pro 477DW
- The 123 HP PageWide Pro 477DW Printer has the Option of Duplex Printing.
- You can Print the Paper on both sides of the Printing at the same time.
- Duplex Printing will Save your precious time and money.
- Now, Open the Document which you want to Print and Pick File and Click Print.
- Then, Choose the HP pagewide pro 477dw printer name and click on the Printer Properties preferences or Printer Setup.
- After that, Click on the Print Option as Duplex Printing. Then Select if you need page flip or binding page option.
- Touch OK button and Print. By next align the pages and start your printing.
- On the Input tray, firstly print on the one side of printing then make the next side of page print.
- 123.hp.com will support you for 123 HP Pagewide Pro 477DW Troubleshooting and resolve issues.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
123 HP PageWide Pro 477DW Mobile Print Solutions
Do you want to Print through using Mobile Print Solutions like:
ePrint, Airprint, Cloud Print, & Mopria in the 123HP
PageWide Pro MFP 477DW Printer.
HP ePrint Setup
123 HP ePrint requires a Network Connection for Printing. Make use of HP ePrint feature and you can print directly from your android or smartphone device. First of all locate your IP Address and Connect to your mobile. Then, Go to your email and select your file from there and click on send button. And, you will automatically get the Print with the help of your email address that link with pagewide pro 477dw Printer IP Address.
To get start your printing work with Apple AirPrint, you should have the Apple iOS Mobile Device. Connect the HP pagewide pro 477dw Printer and Mobile to the same Wi-Fi Network. Go and Open your Image or Document File and find Print Option, then Click Share button. On the Print Option and Select the number of pages that you want. Finally, Click on Print button.
Google Cloud Print
Just, make connect of your Mobile Device and 123HP PageWide Pro 477DW Printer with your Internet Connection.Open the Photo on your Google Cloud Print app. And have a Preview on it then Select of Print option. To make use of Google Print, you should have a Google account first. Here, there is No need to use the Driver or Software; Instead of this you can use Cloud Print app.
Firstly, you should have the Mopria app if not just download the app from your Google Play Store on your mobile. You will have a Print Option that exist in Mopria app. The User can Directly Print from their Smartphone or Android Device. Choose the Document or a Photo that you want to make Printout. Then, Select Print Option and Choose the 123HP PageWide Pro 477DW Printer and Click the Print.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.