123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Setup
In Order to, Configure the 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Setup Printer Manually is a Easy Process. HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer is designed with multifunctional features like: Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. the X476FDN Printer is enabled with the Security.
- The 123HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer saves your Precious Time and Make your Work Easily.
- The User can utilize the X476FDN Officejet Pro Printer from Anywhere and at anyplace.
- And, You can Save Up to Save Up the 50% Ink.
- The HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer is the Best one to Obtain the Reliable Connections.
Features of 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer
- The 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Installation Printer can make the Effortless Printing.
- The User can make the Print from anywhere and where ever you go.
- You can Connect the X476FDN Printer to the Mobile Printing with the help of Cloud Print using the Wi-Fi Network.
- And, you have the Option of Automatic Document Feeder which can make the double side printing.
- The HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer has the Control Panel, which is to Control the Features for Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax.
- The Officejet Pro-X476FDN Printer has quick accessibility to Print all your Photos and Documents on your Smartphone Device or OS Device.
- Make Use of HP Smart app and you may Start your Printing process.
- The 123HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer is Easy to use and Work Smarter.
- And, you will get the Original HP Ink to install Cartridges in the X476FDN Printer.
Setting up 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN
- Unboxing the 123HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer from the Box.
- Now, Extract all the tapes and unwanted materials from the X476FDN Printer.
- Then, Place down the Printer on the flat surface table.
- In Next Sequence, Remove all the tapes form the Cartridges and to Install the Ink Cartridges.
- Then, Load the Paper into the Paper Feed Tray of the Input Tray.
- Connect the Officejet Pro-X476FDN Printer to the Power Cord.
- To get more details, Visit 123.hp.com.setup for 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Setup Printer.
- We will provide you with Step by Step Guidelines to configure the Printer Manually.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Connect to Power Cord
- Take the Power Cable which came along with the 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer.
- And, free up the twisted tie from the Power Cable wire.
- Then, Fix the one end of the power cable to the Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer and to the Electrical Circuit.
- Make sure, that the Power Cable has fixed properly and tightly in the appropriate circuit.
- Next, Turn On the Power Switch and the Power button on the 123HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer.
- Switch On the Power button on the X476FDN Printer and hold on for a second.
- Ensure, that X476FDN Officejet Pro Power is blinking. When the Light blinks on then only the printer is ready to use.
123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Control Panel Settings
- The 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer Control Panel Settings includes Touchscreen, Icons, and Buttons to make the Printer Settings .
- On your Control Panel, You have the Power button and Wireless (Wi-Fi) icon button to access.
- When the Wireless button blinks On, it indicates your Wireless Network Connection Status.
- If the Wireless icon blinks fastly, then it indicates the Error in 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Wireless Connection.
- And, When a Wireless icon blinks slowly it indicates that the X476FDN Printer doesn't Connected to Wi-Fi Network.
- When the Wireless light is in Off mode, then the HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Wi-Fi Printer mode is turned off.
- There has Back Button, which returns to Previous Screen. And, Home button will access to Open the Home Screen.
- And, the Help button will access to Open the Help Menu or for the Technical Assistance.
123HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Control Panel Menu
- From the Home Screen On the HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer Control Panel, You have different Functions to access.
- Just, Swipe your finger across and Choose the preferred settings which you want to make Print.
- The Features that are available in X476FDN Printer are: Setup, Wireless or Wired icon, HP ePrint, Wi-Fi Direct icon, Ink icon, Fax Status icon, and Eco icon.
- The Functions that includes in 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer are: Copy, Scan, Photo, Fax, and Apps icon.
- The Setup icon is used to Change your Network, Wi-Fi Direct, & Fax Settings to access and Print reports.
- The Wireless icon is to know the summary of your Wi-Fi Network to check out your Status or to Change Wi-Fi Settings.
- HP ePrint icon is to Check the Status or Changing ePrint Settings or a Print Web Service.
- Wi-Fi Direct menu helps you to Turn On and Off the Wi-Fi Direct and entering the Wi-Fi Direct Name and Password.
- And, the Ink icon will shows you the Estimated ink Level and Status of your Ink in the Cartridges.
- The Eco icon Opens the Menu where you can Set up the Environmental Features.
- The Apps Icon which provides you to access the apps for the 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer.
Mobile Printing on 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN
- The 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer can easily Connect with your Smartphone, and Tablet Device.
- Most of the Printer supports several Options such as HP Smart App, Cloud Printing, ePrint, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Just Connect the 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printer to your Smartphone Device using the HP Smart app.
- First of all, Download the HP Smart app in your mobile device.
- Then, Get Connect the HP Officejet Pro-X476FDN Printer to your Network Connection.
- And, make sure that your Internet Connection is Active and have a Strong Signal Strength.
- Due to loss of Network Signal, You may lost your Network Connectivity and you will get 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Troubleshoot.
- With the help of HP Smart app, You may Print, Scan all your Documents and Photos.
- After Connecting to your Internet Connection, Go to your mobile folder and Choose your Document that you wanna Print.
- Select your Document or a Photo and Start making the Scanning and Printing process.
- To know about Mobile Printing On 123 HP Officejet Pro X476FDN Printing, Visit to 123.hp.com/setup for Mobile Printing configuration.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.