123 HP Officejet 3833 Setup
123 HP Officejet 3833 Setup can be Done Manually. It's very Easy to Configure the Officejet 3833 Printer. It Produce you the High Quality of Print, Fax, and Scan. HP Officejet 3833 Printer is available in Affordable Price. For More Information, You might Go and Visit 123.hp.com/setup 3833 to know about the Features and Functions. The Configuration that Include in 123HP Officejet 3833 are:
- Configuration On 123 HP Officejet 3833
- HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Network Printing
- HP Officejet 3833 Driver Download
- HP Officejet 3833 Software Installation
Unpacking 123 HP Officejet 3833 Printer
- First of all, Open the Packed Box and Inside that you will find the Plastic bag which is Start Here Guidance.
- The Requirements that needed for HP Officejet 3833 Printer are available in the Package.
- Inside the Box, You will find the Manual Set up guide Flyer.
- There has Tri-color Ink Cartridges for the 123HP Officejet 3833 Printer.
- And, You will get the Power Cord Wire which is used to Connect with Officejet 3833 Printer.
- Now, take away the Printer Out from the box. And, Keep the box aside for recycling.
- Clear all the tapes from the HP Officejet 3833 Printer.
- Take away the tapes which is present at the back rear of the printer and Scanner Lid.
- And, Clear away the blue tape and Cellophane tape On the Control Panel.
- Open the top Cover of the Printer and take away the Cardboard.
Plug In the 123HP Officejet 3833 Printer
- Take the Power Cord Wire Cable and Remove the twist tie of the wire.
- Then, turn back the Officejet 3833 Printer and Connect it to the Electrical Circuit.
- Always, HP will recommend to use a wall outlet. That will be easy to Connect.
- Take the Power Strip and Insert the Power Wire into it which HP recommends.
- Make your Power button On and Switch On the Officejet 3833 Printer On to Start Initializing.
- When the 3833 Officejet Printer get start the process, it will make a Noise.
- Wait for a while, until the noise get stops.
- Then, Start Selecting your Printer Settings on the Control Panel.
- Choose your Language that you prefer and tap the Yes Option.
- After that, Select your Country/Region then Touch yes again to Confirm.
- Select the Date and Time and Click the Done option.
- Now, Get ready to Install the Ink Cartridges for 123HP Officejet 3833 Printer.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
Setup 123 HP Officejet 3833 Ink Installation
- Now, Get Start to make 123 HP Officejet 3833 Setup for installing ink cartridges.
- Take the Tri-color Ink Cartridges and Open the Package Cover.
- While, before Setting up the 123 HP Officejet 3833 Installation Printer Cartridge, get rid of protective tapes which is in Orange color.
- Remove the tapes from the Ink Cartridge Nozzles.
- Lift Up the Cartridge Place and Keep the Ink Cartridge in its appropriate place.
- Fix that Cartridges and Shut that one. Check whether it has fixed properly.
- Do these same process for next other 2 Ink Cartridges in the HP Officejet 3833 Printer.
- Be Conscious, while fixing the Ink Cartridges in its place. Don't fix it Inappropriately.
- When the Instant Ink gets ready, Press OK option on the 3833 Printer Control Panel.
- Load the Stack Of Plain White Paper into the Input Tray Only when it get Prompts.
- Adjust the Loaded Paper at its sides and Edges of the Input Tray.
- Then, touch the Yes and Done Option on the Printer Control Panel.
- Now, the Printer will get the Printing Alignment on the Page.
- Place the Paper or a Document on the Officejet 3833 Printer's Scanner Lid.
- Gently, Shut Down the Scanner Lid, then press OK to Scanner Page.
- Once, the Scanning process gets Completes you can move to next step.
- When you get the Successful message, Click the OK button and Finish.
- In case, if the Scanning process gets fails then you may visit to 123.hp.com/support for Scanning problem.
123 HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Printing
- The User can manually get Connect with 123 HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Network Connection
- On the 3833 Printer Control Panel, Touch the Wireless icon button.
- And, touch the Wireless Settings icon. Then, Click the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard (WSW).
- Now, the HP Officejet 3833 Printer will start initializing to search for Wireless Network Routers.
- You will get all Wireless Routers which is in your Range.
- From that, Select your Network Name and Enter your Network Password for Security.
- Touch and Set your Network Password using Small and Capital Characters.
- Once, you Entered the Password press the Done button.
- Then, Hit the OK button for Confirmation Settings for Wireless Network Configuration.
- After Connecting Successfully to the Network, hit the Ok button.
- Now, the Printer Hardware Set-up gets Complete for the Network Connection.
- If you are not Connected to the Internet, Go 123.hp.com to resolve Errors.
123 HP Officejet 3833 Driver Download
- Now, it's time to Install the HP Officejet 3833 Software.
- Grab the materials that is need for the Officejet 3833 Installation.
- You get the Phone cord to set up the Fax machine. And you will also find the Manual User Guidance Booklet.
- There will be a CD/DVD to Install 123 HP Officejet 3833 Driver Download.
- Just, Insert that CD into your Computer or Laptop Device.
- When you get prompt on your OS Screen, Click that Driver.
- And tap the Run option to make the Driver Install and Run it on your Operating System.
- Hit the Yes button on the User Account Control.
- When the Installation gets Completes, then Click Continue.
- After that, Choose the Customize the Software Selections and tap Next.
- Just have a glance on Terms and Agreements for Installation and Click the Next option.
- Wait until the Installation gets finishes. Then, Choose your Connection as Wireless.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.