123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Installation
123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Installation Process includes:
- 123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Printer Setup
- 123HP LaserJet Pro M130A Driver Installation
- 123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Network Installation
- 123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A USB Printer Installation
If you are looking for 123HP LaserJet Pro MFP m130a Printer Installation, Visit hp.com/support/ljpro-m130a to get the Complete Installation process. The user can Manually do the Work Process of Printing. No more Complex issues will get while setting up the M130A Printer.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Manual Setup
- Here, we provide you the set of instructions for the manual HP LaserJet Pro M130A Setup.
- Initiate with Unboxing the 123HP LaserJet Pro mfp m130a Printer. Remove the tapes that are around the Printer.
- You will get the Manual Paper for Setting-up the Printer for the First time Configuration.
- Then, Take Away the Printer from the Packed Box. And keep the Printer near to the Power Supply in a Flat surface.
- After unpacking and disposing all the unwanted tapes, plastic bags, and papers from the Input Tray and Scanner Lid.
- Then, simply install the Ink Cartridges in the 123 HP LJPro M130a Ink Cartridges.
- Extract all the tapes which are present on the ink cartridges. Remove the tape from the nozzle of the cartridge.
- Be Conscious, while inserting the ink in the Cartridge place. Place the Ink Cartridges in its appropriate place.
- Then, Load the Paper into the Paper Feeder Tray. You have to load enough paper into it.
- Don't load much paper. Otherwise, it will get struck in tray and have problem on 123 HP Laserjet Pro M130A Troubleshooting.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Driver Installation
- Before initializing the Driver Installation process, Ensure that m130a printer has Connected to your Computer Device.
- Make Sure, that the LaserJet Pro MFP M130A Printer is Turned On.
- Actually, the Printer always need the Software that facilitates Communication between your OS and Printer.
- HP will regularly release the Updates for Printer Software Download.
- Just go to 123.hp.com/setup to Download the 123 HP LaserJet Pro mfp m130a Printer.
- After the Process of Driver Download, the Software will be saving to your OS Device.
- The Downloaded file will be saved in Mac as (.dmg) and In Windows (.exe).
- Then, Run that Software and Install it on your System.
- While the 123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Installation process goes on, wait for it to complete.
- Once, the Process gets over and you are ready to make a Print .
123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Network Installation
- Just, Connect the LaserJet Pro m130a Printer to your Local Network Connection.
- Connecting to the Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet is so simple and easy to make the Printer Configuration.
- Actually, there has 2 methods for Connectivity such as: Wireless Connection, Wi-Fi Direct Connectivity, and USB Cable Connection.
- You can choose whatever the Connectivity suits for the Printer and easy for the Set up.
- If you are using the Wireless Network, then go to the Control Panel and Press the Wi-Fi icon button.
- Hold on for a while, unless the Wireless button gets blinks on.
- Enter your Network Name and Network Password in special Characters for Network Security.
- Then, proceed on with instructions to the Next Step and make your Network Connection Active.
- After finishing all these Wi-Fi Set-up process, Verify your Network Connection.
- Whether 123 HP Laserjet Pro M130A Wireless Network Connection is Active and Strength Signal Connection.
- Keep noticing that Wi-Fi Connection doesn't cut off in the middle of Configuration process.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A USB Installation
- To Utilize the HP LaserJet Pro M130A USB Connection to your Windows and Mac Computer Device.
- Just, Prepare for the USB Cable Installation Process. To utilize this process, you need the USB Cable for Connectivity.
- Make sure that 123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Printer is Switched On, and it is in ready mode to use.
- Get the USB Cable Wireless than 3 meters in length. Actually, the USB Cable will come along with the Printer.
- On the back rear of the 123 HP LJPro M130a printer, you will have the USB Port or hub.
- Connect the USB Cable wire into the m130a printer USB Port.
- Verify and Check the USB Cable has Connected properly and fixed tightly in the hub.
- While, during the 123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Driver your OS will get a prompt to disconnect the USB Cable.
- Go to your Windows Start and Search for Device and tap “Device and Printers” on your Control Panel Settings.
- Now, right click on the icon on HP laserjet pro m130a printer and tap Remove Device.
- Then, Close the Devices and Printers in your Windows Device and jump on to the Next Setup process.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
FAQ On 123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Printer
Just, view the frequently asked questions On 123 HP LaserJet Pro M130A Printer.
Printer Not Found During the USB Setup
- Restart the HP LaserJet Pro m130a Printer and your Computer to Clear all the errors during the USB Installation.
- Just, Disconnect the cable and reconnect the cable properly between your Personal Computer and 123HP LaserJet Pro M130A Printer.
- If it not fixed properly, try the different USB Port on your Personal Computer Device.
Changing Network Name and Password
- If the User had forgotten their Network Name (SSID) Service Set Identifier and Network Password (WPS) Security.
- In case, if you forgot your Network Connection Details get an instant help from 123.hp.com/ljpro-m130a to prevent your Wireless Network Connection Details.
- 123.hp.com/setup m130a will help you to Change all your Network Details and give some instructions on Network Configuration.
LaserJet Pro M130A Driver Installation Error Occurs
- The Installer will get the error only because of Inappropriate Driver and Outdated Version of Software.
- Don't use the Old Version of Driver. If the Driver exists already in your Operating System Device; Uninstall that Software. And, Install the Current Version of Driver form the hp/support/ljpro-m130a to get the Appropriate Software for 123 HP LaserJet Pro m130a Printer.
- Get the Driver Correctly that suits for the LaserJet Pro M130a Printer. Using the Inappropriate Driver led you to cause the Error.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.