123 HP LaserJet Pro M104A Wireless Setup
The 123 HP LaserJet Pro M104A Wireless is a Multi-functional Printer which can be use with Wi-Fi Internet Connection. The LaserJet Pro M104a Printer can communicate with Computer Devices with the help of Software. 123.hp.com/ljpro-m104a will helps to Identify Software.
The Process of 123HP LaserJet Pro M104A Printer using the Wireless Connection such as:
- Finding Software
- Choosing Appropriate Driver
- Installing Driver File in your OS Device
Features Of 123 HP LaserJet Pro M104A
- The 123HP LaserJet Pro MFP M104A helps you to Save the Energy and manages the task easy.
- Moreover, it performs fastly and You can Scan Documents and Photos for Easy Scanning.
- The Advantage of LaserJet Pro mfp m104a printer supports the mobile for printing process.
- Actually, it is an All-in-One (AIO) Printer which can able to Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax.
- And, there has two Connectivity Options such as: USB Cable Connection and Wireless Internet Connection.
- 123HP LaserJet Pro M104a Printer offers you the HP Ink Cartridge with the Jet intelligence. Moreover, there has Touch Screen Option to operate the printer and select all your settings.
- To get use of Mobile Printing, You must have to download the HP Smart app. Utilizing HP Smart app helps you to work easily with a simple Setup.
- And 123 HP LaserJet Pro M104a Printer has the Duplex Printing Option, it can able to Print on both sides.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M104A Wi-Fi Direct
- While, before initiating the process of 123 HP LaserJet Pro MFP M104A Printing process, place your system on the flat perform to use the Wi-Fi Direct.
- To get use of Wi-Fi Direct, You have the Option on the Control Panel of the LaserJet Pro m104a Printer. You can easily Operate using the Printer Control Panel.
- Just, Examine once during the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M104a Setup for Configuration process.
- Further On, Proceed on to Next step to make Other Settings. Just, Provide the WPA2 Password for Security.
- Always, make sure your Wi-Fi Settings to utilize the 123 HP LaserJet Pro mfp m104a Printer.
- Finally, go on with the Wireless (Wi-Fi) Network Connectivity and Add LJPro M104a Printer on a Wireless Network Connection.
- If, you have any troubles on using the Wi-Fi Direct Connection; Check your Network Name and Password has given correctly.
- Even though, if you still face a problem on HP LaserJet Pro M104A Troubleshoot get help from hp.com/support/ljpro-m104a to resolve.
LaserJet Pro M104A Wireless Setup - Windows & Mac
- To Set up the 123 HP LaserJet Pro M104A Wireless Printer Network, 123.hp.com will guide you to Install HP LaserJet Pro M104A Driver.
- First of all, Gather all the requirements that is required for Wireless Network Configuration Process.
- The Requirements to collect such as: Network Name, Network Password, Internet Access, and Wi-Fi Capable Printer.
- Confirm that the 123HP LaserJet Pro M104a Printer, Computer, and Router are all Turned On.
- And make sure that Computer Device has Connected to the Same Wireless Network Connection of m104a laserjet pro printer.
- To Set up the laserjet pro printer, Load the Paper into the Input Tray. Then, Install the Ink Toner Cartridges.
- For more guidelines, Visit hp/support/ljpro-m104a for the First Time Printer Setup. The user can Manually Configure their Printer.
- Just, Disconnect it if any USB Cable or Ethernet Cable from the HP LaserJet Pro M104a Printer.
Connect Wi-Fi to 123 HP LaserJet Pro M104A Printer
- Just, Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard on 123 HP LaserJet Pro M104a Printer to Connect to your Wi-Fi Network.
- Go to your Control Panel of the 123HP LaserJet Pro M104A Printer and Swipe the Display towards left. Then, Touch the Setup.
- Swipe up and touch the Network Setup and Press the Wireless Menu, and click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- After that, touch the Name of your Network from the available list of Network Options.
- Then, Proceed as per the instructions on the Control Panel to Connect laserjet pro mfp m104a to Wi-Fi Network.
- When the Printer gets Connected to your Network, then the Wi-Fi icon blinks. When it blink On, then you are read top make Print.
Download & Install 123HP LJ Pro M104A Print Driver
- Go to, hp.com/support/ljpro-m104a and Enter LaserJet Pro M104A Printer and Click Submit button.
- Then, the Download Page will get Open and Hit the Download button.
- And it will automatically Download the 123HP LaserJet Pro M104A Driver for the Installation.
- Once, it gets Download Open the Download folder on your Operating System.
- Then, Click On the Downloaded File and Open; And Run the File in Windows or Mac Device.
- After that, Start Installing the Software File for your Personal Computer and HP Laserjet Pro M104a Printer.
- Follow the Instructions to setup the HP Easy Start app to get Connect with your Mobile Devices.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
FAQ On 123 HP LaserJet Pro M104A Printer
HP M104A Printer Changing Wi-Fi Connection
- There has wide variety of Wi-Fi Network and Router for the Configuration Set up. Some of the Wireless Connection may drop during the printing process. It may due to weak Signal Strength.
- Just, Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW) on the LaserJet Pro m104a Printer's Control Panel; Now Reconnect the device to your Wireless Network.
- Reconnect the Device to your Local Network Connection. And, Proceed with the Control Panel Instructions to make your Connection Setup.
Troubles On Downloading LaserJet Pro M104A Driver
- If you have any troubles on Software, then visit 123.hp.com to get an Exact Driver for M104A Printer.
- The Errors occur on 123 HP LaserJet Pro M104a Printer, may be due to an Inappropriate Software and using the Outdated Version of Driver.
- Before using the laserjet pro M104a printer, have to make sure that you are Downloading the Correct Software.
Troubleshoot On 123HP LaserJet Pro M104A
- Just, Restart your Personal Computer and HP LaserJet Pro M104A Printer. Then, Verify Printer Connection & Network Name (SSID) and Network Password.
- Move the 123HP LaserJet Pro M104a Printer to the Wireless Router. Keep both the device closely together.
- Restart your Devices manually with the help of instructions that has mentioned above.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.