123 HP Deskjet 4645 Wireless Setup
In Order to use the 123 HP Deskjet 4645 Wireless, you must have the Wireless Network Connection. A Wireless Network includes a Wireless Router or a access point. It sends and receives the signals. Just, Connect your Personal Computer and HP Deskjet 4645 Printer. If any queries, you may visit 123.hp.com to get the Information about usage of Wireless Network Connection.
- First of all, Unpack the 123HP Deskjet 4645 Printer.
- Just, take away the printer carefully and place it near your power supply.
- Then Plug in to the Power Cord, and Switch On the HP Deskjet 4645 Printer.
- After that Install the Ink Cartridges that come along with the 4645 Printer.
- The Very next process is, you have to Connect both the Devices to the Same Network Connection.
- Actually, there has two ways to connect: Wired (Ethernet) and Wireless (Wi-Fi) Network Connection.
- If 4645 Deskjet Printer supports the Wired Cable you may choose that or else choose the Wireless Connection.
- Indeed, Wireless Connection is the best way to get Connect the Network to the 123 HP Deskjet 4645 Printer.
- When you choose the Wireless Connection type, then you must have to plug out or disable the Ethernet Connection.
123 HP Deskjet 4645 Auto Wireless Connect
- The HP Auto Wireless Connect is a kind of technology which allows you to connect 4645 Deskjet Printer to your Wireless Network Connection Automatically.
- Moreover, HP Auto Wireless Connect Automatically without using any cables or Entering your Network Details like Network Name and Network Password.
- To utilize this HP Auto Wi-Fi Connect, you have to Install the 123 HP Deskjet 4645 Software Printer.
- To Download and Install Software, Just visit 123.hp.com/setup to get appropriate Driver and Updated Version.
- When it prompts to Select the Network Connection Type, Choose Wireless Connection.
- If you want to know more about HP Auto Wireless Connect, then go to 123.hp.com/support for Information.
123HP Deskjet 4645 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- The Wireless Protected Setup has two modes to get Connect both the Devices over a Wireless Connection. They are PIN and Push button Method.
- However, in order to utilize the WPS Push button mode, there are some rules to follow.
- The 123 HP Deskjet 4645 Printer and Wireless Router have to support the WPS Pushbutton.
- And the Wireless (Wi-Fi) Router should have a WPS Push button available.
- Then, for Network router you must use WPA (or) WPA2 Security. Most of the WPS Wireless Routers will not able to Connect using the WPS; Only when WEP or a Security is not used.
- Start Connecting your HP Deskjet 4645 Printer and a Wireless Router using the WPS method.
- And, Within 2 minutes you have press (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) WPS button on your Router.
- To get Connect the 4645 Printer to the WPS, go to 123.hp.com/setup 4645 for setting up the WPS mode.
123HP Deskjet 4645 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Make sure, that you know your Network name (SSID) and your Network Security Password (WEP, WPA, WPA2).
- On the HP Deskjet 4645 Printer Control Panel, go to Network Menu Otherwise touch the Wireless Icon and then move on to Settings.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard. And you get the list of Wireless Network that displays on Screen.
- After that, Pick Out your Wireless Network Name from the available list.
- If you didn't get your Wireless Network Name, then you can Manually Enter your Network Name.
- Be conscious, while entering your New Network Name and Password. It should contain Upper and Lower Case Characters.
- Then, Enter your WEP Key or the WPA Passphrase. You have to enter it Exactly using the Characters.
- After that 123 HP Deskjet 4645 Printer will get Connect to your Wireless Network.
- In case, it doesn't connect means get Instant help form 123.hp.com/support 4645 to resolve the issues.
- Otherwise, Test Report will help you to find what goes wrong while enter your Network Name and Password Details.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
Converting USB to Wi-Fi Connection - 123HP Deskjet 4645
- Firstly, make sure that your Personal Computer has Connected to your Network that you fixed.
- If 123 HP Deskjet 4645 Wireless Setup Printer is not connected to your Computer, just use the USB Connection between your PC and Deskjet 4645.
- Before that, make sure that the Installer has to Install 123 HP Deskjet 4645 Software on your PC.
- The requirements that you needed to concert to Wireless is your Wireless Network, Network Name, and Wireless Password.
- The User's Personal Computer must get Connect to your Wi-Fi Network on which you intend to Install the 4645 Printer.
- Just, Power On Both the Devices and Check out whether it's functioning properly.
- Go to your Windows Operating System and Click on the Start Button.
- Then, Enter the Deskjet 4645 Printer and Search for Results.
- You will get the Navigation menu of the HP Printer Assistant, then Click the Utilities or Tools.
- Tap Devices Setup & Software or Printer Set up and Software.
- If it prompted, Click on the Run button and Click Continue.
- Then, Click the Option convert a USB Connected Device to Wi-Fi (or) Convert a USB Connected Printer to Wi-Fi.
- Next, move on to Network Setup. And Select Yes, access the Computer or Router and Click Next.
- Enter your Network Details like Wireless Network Name and Security Password and tap Next button.
- Wait for a while to get Install the Network Device in your Personal Computer.
- At last, safely Disconnect or Eject the USB Cable Wire from the 123HP Deskjet 4645 Printer and the Computer.
Use 123HP Smart App for HP Deskjet 4645
- Turn on the 123 HP Deskjet 4645 Printer and ensure that Ink Cartridges has Installed properly and Paper has Loaded correctly in its tray.
- Now, get the Wi-Fi Direct for Deskjet 4645 Printer Name (For Instance: Direct-72-Deskjet 4645) and Password.
- On your Control Panel, touch Wi-Fi Direct icon or else Open the Wi-Fi Direct Settings menu.
- Now, Press the Information button to Print report.
- Go to 123.hp.com.setup 4645 to install the HP smart app.
- Once, Installing the HP Smart app tap on the Plus (+) symbol.
- And then, click your Wi-Fi Direct Printer Name and click Connect to Printer, Enter your Password and tap Connect.
- Wait for some time to get Complete the Connection Process. Once, it get completes Select your Printer name and series “Deskjet 4645”. If any doubts, go to 123.hp.com for guidelines.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.