123 HP Deskjet 3723 Installation
Accordingly, 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Installation is not a Challenging work. Actually, it's Easy-peasy for Setting up the HP Deskjet 3723 Printer. It is Designed to use comfortably for Home users and for Business use.
There has Different Shades of Colors that are available to use the Ink in 123HP Deskjet 3723 Printer. It's a Multi-functional Printer Device.
HP Deskjet 3723 Printer will let you to Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax. So then, you can easily get the Photos and Documents. For Guidance, visit 123.hp.com to get the reliable information.
Step 01: Unboxing 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Printer
- Firstly, Collect all the accessories or requirements that is needed to unpack the box.
- Safely, take away by lifting up the 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Printer from the Packed box.
- And keep it on a secured and flat surface that is comfortable for you.
- Just, extract all the packing materials from the Deskjet 3723 Printer.
- And, get rid of stickers from the Input Tray and Ink Cartridges. Remove all the Protective materials.
Step 02: 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Connect Power Cord
- Keep the 123HP Deskjet 3723 Printer and your Computer near to the Power Cord.
- So, then you can Connect it easily without dragging or stretching the Wires.
- Just, Connect both the Devices and Make it Power On by Pressing the Power button.
- Make a Check whether it's working properly or not. Check out that wires are fixed properly and it is not fixed loosely.
Step 03: Download & Install Deskjet 3723 Ink Cartridges
- Now, Open the Ink Cartridge Access Door.
- And to get Install the Ink Cartridges, you have to fix the Cartridges in its places.
- First, Remove all the packed materials from the ink cartridge carefully.
- Just follow up by fixing the Cartridges in its appropriate places.
- Once, it gets fixed check out that it has fixed properly.
- After that, you may shut down the Ink Cartridge Door.
Step 04: Loading Paper in Input Tray - HP Deskjet 3723
- Drag and Open the Input Tray. Then, Load the stack of White Paper into the Input Tray.
- Loading A4 Sheet and a Plain white paper gives you the best outcome result.
- The user can load up 60 Sheets of paper in Input Tray with the help of Paper Tray Extender.
- Make sure, that you've fixed the paper at the Correct edges in a fixed position.
Note: Don't use the folded and damaged paper.
123HP Deskjet 3723 Wireless Setup for Operating System
- Connect 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Wireless Printer quickly using WPS Push button method.
- To get Connect the Deskjet 3723 Printer using the WPS Mode, you must have the requirements like: A Router with WPS button and Wi-Fi Network using WPA or WPA2 Password.
- Actually, you don't need your Computer to get Connect the 3723 Deskjet to your Network using the WPS.
- During the Connection process or else when you Install the Software, your computer will prompts you to Enter the WPS PIN and Select the Cancel button.
- Then Coming to Printer's Control Panel, Press the Wireless icon button and hold on for 3 seconds until the light blinks on.
- When Screen get displays, touch the Wi-Fi Protected Set-up, and press push button and touch Start.
- Simultaneously, On your Router Press and hold on the WPS button until it blinks on.
- It will take some time to establish the Network Connection with the Router.
- Finally, Install the Software from your computer to begin the Printing Process.
123 HP Deskjet 3723 Printer Driver Installation Process
- Firstly, to configure the 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Setup Printer You should have the compatible Driver for 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Printer.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup to get the Correct and the Updated Version of Software.
- After that, Enter your Product Name and Product Series as “Deskjet 3723” in the Search bar.
- And then you will get the suitable Software for 123HP Deskjet 3723 Printer.
- Click On the Download button and the process will start. And Save the file on your Operating System.
- Then, the Installer has to Install the 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Driver. You can easily find out the saved file. It will be saved as (.exe).
- While, before installing the driver in your computer, you have to make Run process. Just, go on with displayed instructions to complete the Installation process.
- Accept by agreeing all the terms and conditions to finish the Run and Installation work.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Printer Assistant for HP Deskjet 3723
The HP Printer Assistant is a kind of Printing Software Tool that will let you to Set up
the 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Installation. And it will lets you to check out
the Ink Levels and Other supplies.
Reconnect the 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Printer
- To Reconnect the Deskjet 3723 Printer, First of all Click On Connect a New Printer.
- And, Select your Connection type when it recommends. Then proceed on with On-screen Instructions to Config the 3723 Printer.
- Switch Off the Deskjet 3723 Printer and then Restart your Personal Computer.
- After some time, turn on the 3723 Printer and Open the HP Printer Assistant. If it Opens, the issues get resolved.
- In case, if the HP Printer Assistant doesn't opens, jump on to the Next step.
- If you still suffer, you may visit 123.hp.com/setup 3723 to get the Instant Solution.
Uninstalling 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Software
- Before, Reinstalling the 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Software You have to Uninstall the Existing Software.
- Disconnect by rejecting the USB Cable from the 123HP Deskjet 3723, if necessary.
- Move on to your windows Operating System Search bar and Open the Control Panel.
- Now, tap the Programs and Features.
- From the list of Installed Programs, identify your printer name “Deskjet 3723” and tap Uninstall or Yes button.
- Just, Follow the On-Screen Instructions to get complete the process for Software removal.
- By now, Restart your Personal Computer.
123 HP Deskjet 3723 Reinstalling Latest Driver
- Just, Turn On the 123HP Deskjet 3723 Printer.
- And Disconnect USB (Ethernet) cable from the 3723 Printer. Eject only if it prompts you to disconnect the wired cable.
- Go to, 123.hp.com.setup and enter your model name and model number as Deskjet 3723 printer.
- When you get the 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Printer; Click on the Submit button.
- And if you wanna do changes in your Operating System, tap the Change button and Select your Version and Click Change.
- Click the Download button to get the full software package or else click the Basic Drivers for other options.
Note: Furthermore, you can also use the Driver 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Installation CD; if it supports the Version for your Windows OS.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.