123 HP AMP 120 Setup
To make the 123 HP AMP 120 Setup, the most required things are Wireless Connection and Driver Installation. HP amp 120 Printer has built with the Bluetooth speaker which means you can listen songs and attend important calls.
In fact, you can charge up your mobile device by connecting it to the 123 HP Amp120 Printers USB Port. The 123HP amp 120 Printer has more Specifications rather than Other HP Printer models. To know more, visit 123.hp.com and gather all the information.
The 123 HP Amp 120 printer saves your money, because it has all the features in one printer. This is what a Multi-functional printer contains with all specific features. Actually, amp120 printer stands out while compare to other models.
123 HP AMP 120 First Time Printer Setup
Indeed, If you are a going to Setup 123HP amp 120 Printer for a first time, then follow the below instruction to complete the 123 HP Amp 120 Installation. The Set up process includes: Unpacking the box, Connect to Power Cord, Loading Paper, Installing Ink Cartridges, Wireless Connection, Driver Installation, and making Print.
Part 1: Unpacking 123 HP AMP 120 Printer
- First of all, take the Package and place it on the flat table.
- Then, Unpack the 123 HP Amp 120 Printer using some tool.
- Now, take away by dragging the printer from the box.
- After that, take away the Styrofoam caps from the sides.
- Just, extract all the tapes from the package.
- You will get some documents which contains Manual Setup Instructions and Reference guidelines.
- Just have a glance on 123HP amp 120 printer manual set-up document.
- Along with these posters, you will get the USB , Cable Power Cord wire, and Ink Cartridges.
- Safely, Keep those Printer requirements aside. Gently, Unpack everything with Safe and Secure.
Part 2: 123 HP AMP 120 Connect To Power Cord
- Take the Power Cord that came along with the 123HP AMP 120 Printer.
- Remove the twisted tie from the power cord cable.
- Then, Connect one end of the cable to Electrical Outlet and other end to the HP amp 120 Printer.
- After that, Switch On the 123 HP amp 120 printer.
- To make the printer turning on, press and hold on the power button for a while.
- The Power light flashes on when the AMP120 Printer gets turn on.
- Connecting the Power Cord to the 123 HP AMP 120 Printer leads the continues flow of power supply to both Electrical Port and Printer.
- The Power Cord is used to connect the printer and Electrical Port for printing process.
- Make sure, that printer is in Active State and ready for 123 HP AMP 120 Setup process.
Part 3: 123 HP AMP 120 Install Ink Cartridges
- Now, you've to Install the Ink Cartridges that came along with the amp 120 printer.
- Open the Print Cartridge Door & wait for until the 123 HP AMP 120 Printer remains Subtle & Silent.
- Unwrap the Package of Ink Cartridge and Remove the Orange tape that present on the cartridge.
- Be aware, that you should not extract the copper colored contacts or nozzle.
- It may cause Ink clogs, Ink Leakage, and Electrical Connection.
- Gently, Hold the Ink Cartridge in your hands.
- And, Install the Ink Cartridges in the appropriate given slots.
- Make sure that the amp120 Cartridges has settled down properly.
- There will be 2 color cartridges, so be aware on fixing the cartridges in its place.
- At last, Gently Close the Ink Cartridges.
Part 4: 123 HP AMP 120 Printer Loading Paper
- Take the stack of paper and keep it aside.
- To Load the paper, You have to use the plain A4 Sheet white paper.
- And, the paper should not damage or torn. While damaged paper it may cause the error problem.
- Take the stack of White paper and tap on the flat surface to get equal.
- Hold the paper on your hand, and Open the Input tray.
- Load the Paper into the Input Tray of Paper Feeder.
- Check whether the paper has loaded properly in the tray.
- Examine the slides and edges of the paper width has fixed correctly.
- When the paper has set into the tray and you may jump on to next step.
- Do Visit 123.hp.com to get support for 123 HP Amp 120 Troubleshoot Printer.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
Installing 123 HP Amp 120 Printer
- To utilize the 123 HP AMP 120 Driver Printer, You should have the Network Connection.
- You may use either Ethernet Cable or Wireless Internet Connection. The connection has to be strong.
- When the Connection successfully done, Visit 123.hp.com/amp 120 and obtain the Driver.
- Enter the Model Name and Number on the Search Bar as “AMP 120” Printer.
- Then, click on the Submit button. Wait until the Download gets complete.
- Once, the Driver Download get finished next step is for 123 HP amp 120 Installation.
- Go to your Computer Device and Open the Download Folder and find the File.
- Right Click on the File and Open the Software.
- Then, Run and Install 123 HP AMP 120 Software for Printer.
- Finally, you're ready for printing configuration on HP amp 120 Printer.
- You also get help from 123.hp.com/amp 120; they will assist with proper instruction.
Pairing Bluetooth with Mobile Using HP AMP 120
- If you like to use the Bluetooth speaker with your mobile device, Just Connect the Device to it.
- So, then you can play the songs and hear it. Moreover, you can attend & answer the calls.
- The buttons that are available on Printer Control Panel such as: Phone button, Volume button, Play or Pause button, Bluetooth button.
- Now, Press on the Bluetooth button on the control panel of the amp 120 printer.
- When the Bluetooth light blinks on, which indicates the power is on.
- Then, Go and Open your Mobile Device and Turn On your Bluetooth Device.
- To Connect the Bluetooth function, Pair your Mobile Device with it.
- Select the name of the printer from the available list. Choose AMP 120 Printer and Pair it.
- When both devices get paired, you can establish the Bluetooth Speaker.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.