123 HP AMP 100 Wireless Setup
The 123 HP AMP 100 Wireless Setup can be Connect easily with your Computer, Laptop or Mobile Device. The HP AMP 100 Printer designed with Bluetooth speaker combination. Connecting to Wi-Fi Network or using Ethernet Cable Connection, you might hear the songs and answer the calls.
To obtain the Software, you should have the Wireless Network Connection. To know about driver download and installation, 123.hp.com will assist you with clear instructions. Moreover, You can make the 123 HP AMP 100 Setup Printer manually.
Indeed, if any troubleshoot error occurs you can resolve it easily with instructions. While, Setting up the 123HP Amp 100 Printer properly, you might avoid some errors.
Enabling ePrint Service On 123 HP AMP 100
- The HP ePrint allows you to Print all your Photos and documents directly from HP AMP100 Printer.
- And, ePrint is Easy to use with your mobile device.
- Just, Turn On the New ePrint enabled 123 HP Amp 100 Printer.
- Now, touch Yes When it asked you to connect with wireless network.
- And it will find out for your wireless network connection.
- When prompted, Choose your Network and enter your Password for Security.
- Enter the password using the special characters.
- A Driver Download is essential for all the devices with unique compatability
- The Driver Download can be done in two ways they are, installation through CD and also through 123.hp.com/setup 100.
- Once, the 123HP Amp 100 Printer has connected to your Internet Connection, Activate the Web Service.
- Then, Press on the OK button to get enable the ePrint function.
- When the HP ePrint gets activated in Amp 100 Printer, Now on your Wireless Settings click Web Service Settings and tap Ok button.
- Then, touch Display Email Address from the Web Service Settings and Click OK.
- Finally, your Email address will be displayed on the control panel display.
- When the activation gets over, HP ePrint will prompt to print an informational page.
- On the HP ePrint center, you might have to use a special code to register in online.
- Moreover, the ePrint allows to manage your account.
- On HP ePrint Settings, there has: Allowed Senders, Print Options, and Advanced. All these settings allow you to control your email address.
- By Now, you can view your print Job history in the screen.
- While, you are ready to send a photo or document to ePrint enabled printer, Send to Email as you do normally.
- Through the Address, you can receive the Print in a simple way.
- There is no need to do anything, it will automatically print and gives you a photo or document.
- You can send anything using your email and print with HP ePrint tool.
- Make use of ePrint and you can print from anywhere with easy steps.
- You may get error on 123 HP AMP 100 Troubleshoot, So in that case visit 123.hp.com/amp 100 and tell your issues to resolve.
123HP AMP 100 Printer Wi-Fi Direct Printing
The Wi-Fi Direct Connection is one among the option that is present on the 123 HP AMP 100 Wireless
Settings. You can Print your Documents and Photos using your Mobile
Device or with the Windows or Mac Device.
How to Print On Windows using Wi-Fi Direct Printing?
- First of all, turn on the 123 HP AMP 100 Printer.
- Confirm that the Ink Cartridges have installed properly and paper has loaded in the input tray.
- From the Windows Start menu, tap Settings and Click Devices. Then tap Printers & Scanners.
- Now, On your Device Settings Open the Printer List.
- Click On the Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Then, Click Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers when the Options get displays.
- Next, Locate the HP AMP 100 Printer with the Direct and don’t click Add Device.
- In next sequence, confirm that Amp 100 printer is in ready state.
- In case, if it goes to sleep mode, then switch on the power button again to wake up.
- It will prompt you to enter the WPS PIN for the 123 HP Amp 100 Printer.
- The PIN contains 8 digit number on the control panel display. Enter the PIN within 90seconds.
- After entering the PIN, Click on the Next option to finish the Complete setup process.
- Now, move on to your Device and Open the file that you want to Print.
- After Clicking on the file, click the Print option.
- Finally, Select the HP Amp 100 Printer from the available list of options. Then Click on Print.
- If any error you have face, just get visit to 123.hp.com/setup 100, We will provide you the best solution.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Print Service Plugin for AMP 100 Printer
- HP Print Service Plugin has to be used for Mobile Printing.
- Make sure, the 123HP AMP 100 Printer is Turned On and Installed Cartridges & Loaded Paper in Input Tray.
- On your Mobile Device, just Install the latest updated version of HP Print Service Plugin.
- Download the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store. Then, Install the app on your Mobile.
- Now, Open the app settings and select your Smartphone or Android Device to enable the plug-in.
- By next, Obtain the Wi-Fi Direct Printer Name and the Password on the Control Panel of the AMP 100 Printer.
- Now, Press and Hold on the Wi-Fi Direct button for about 3 seconds to Print report.
- Then, Press the Wireless (Wi-Fi) Direct button and Information button at the same time.
- Hold on the Resume/Cancel button for 2 - 3 seconds to Print Information Page.
- Go and Open the File that you want to make Print, Click app menu icon and tap Print.
- After that, Choose your Wi-Fi Direct Name and type your Password to get Connect the Amp 100 Printer.
- Finally, examine your connection to use the 123 HP AMP 100 Installation Printer.
- Once, when the Network Connection gets completed tap the Print option and begin process.
- If any doubt attains, you may get help from 123.hp.com/amp 100 for clarification and error solving.
Disclaimer: 123-support-printers.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.